Traditional and Modern Nigeria Part 1……………….Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Sometimes, I think Nigerians have to be the proudest of wearing traditional clothing to work. Others will argue its messy. I’m not sure exactly my opinion.
What I do know is that the wide variety of wardrobe for menswear here is something most Nigerian men are thankful for! I mean surely it can get stifling wearing only suit and tie, khaki and polo to work right?
- yvonniski likes this
- oshlife reblogged this from igboboy
- igboboy reblogged this from numbla
- no1deji reblogged this from nonnyslist and added:
- queen-nuba likes this
- misstemboni likes this
- usaynappylikeitsabadthing likes this
- weneedthetonicofwildness reblogged this from numbla
- numbla reblogged this from nonnyslist
- topye reblogged this from nonnyslist
- nonnyslist posted this